|Jelly squares||: 53|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 458 is the third level in Sugary Shire and the 193rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 53 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite there being only four colours on the board, the awkward shape of the board can make the jellies at the corners difficult to clear.
- Sometimes, the mystery candies hold harmful things such as multilayered icing and chocolate which is an almost guaranteed loss if not destroyed early, especially if it is in the corners on any of the sides and even at the top corners, where the candies spawn.
- The jellies are worth 106,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This level is partially luck-based, thanks to the unknown outcomes of the mystery candies.
- Try to prioritise destroying the locked candy on the top left of the board first.
- Utilise combinations to clear the board. Colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations or colour bomb + striped candy combinations are ideal, but it all depends.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies However, it is not that useful due to a very high three star target score and the rather restricted board layout.
- The jellies are worth 106,000 points. Hence, an additional 284,000 points for two stars and an additional 314,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The positions of the liquorice locks make them hard to clear, even with four colours.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. Overall, they may not be useful in boosting the score if used separately.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 30 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible. It is even more important to create colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations.
- Aim to clear as many jellies as possible using the least number of moves. This can be achieved by creating huge point cascades.
- The 2 and 3-star target scores for this level are the same as those in level 411.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 106,000 points