| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 459 was the fourth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 118th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 200 blue candies in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours, one more than its counterpart in Reality. This makes creating special candies more difficult but moon struck more effective.
- There are two cake bombs, which can easily tip the moon scale if one of these exploded during normal moves.
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching both colours on the moon scale from spawning. If blue colour appears on either side, 25 additional candies have to be collected in addition to the 7 candies the player has to collect six moves after the moon struck. This has to be repeated if blue colour appears again on either side after the second moon struck.
- The order is worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 130,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|6 moves||3 moves|
- On mobile devices, if the blue candy is in the moon scale, cycle the board until it does not appear at the moon scale. However, if the blue candy appears at the moon scale after the first moon struck, this level will be harder to pass.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- This level has more moves than its counterpart in Reality. Moreover, its counterpart in Reality has chocolate spawners instead of cake bombs.
- After the most recent nerf of level 459, this level has one more colour than its counterpart in Reality for web version (mobile version once had the nerfed version but was later reverted to the old version with six colours).
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.