|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 46 is the eleventh level in Chocolate Mountains and the 24th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is hard to remove the icing, jelly, and liquorice locks in 15 moves, as every move counts.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points.  Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to focus on clearing blockers first, then work on removing jellies. Plan every move and avoid unnecessary moves. Combining colour bomb with striped candy works best here.
- Cascades are extremely helpful here, though they are out of your control.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 32,000 points for two stars and an additional 72,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The blockers will consume a huge amount of moves to clear them.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 15 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- 9 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points
- This level appears in PSY's "Gentleman" music video.