|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 460 is the fifth level in Sugary Shire and 111th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Destroying the cake bombs can be tricky, as the only way is using special candies such as striped candies.
- The icing is of varying layers on the right side of the board. The most being on the bottom.
- The board is split into two, so sometimes there are no moves on the right side. It is not necessary to make moves on the right side anyway, since the most effective way to destroy icing is large-scale special candy combinations, such as a wrapped candy + striped candy combination or a colour bomb + striped candy combination.
- The ingredients are worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Destroying the cake bombs is your only option before you even begin to think about the right side.
- Destroy one cake bomb at a time for maximum benefit if you are playing on the mobile version.
- Use combinations to destroy the icing on the right side with striped candies, etc.
- This is one of the few levels with all types of multilayered icing present from the start.
- This level is similar to level 181 with more icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points