| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 460 was the fifth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 117th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a chocolate spawner that is not present in the Reality version.
- Clearing the cake bombs could tip the moon scale over.
- The moon strucks occur quite frequently.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
- 5th Start: moves left.
- 5th End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Clear the icing by special candies.
- Then, use the cake bomb to clear the remaining icing.
- Use the five 5-move moon strucks to your advantage.
- This level has more moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- This is the first level to have 5 moon strucks.
- This level has the longest overall moon struck duration at 25 moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- ↑ 5 moon strucks each lasting 5 moves