|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
Level 462 is the seventh level in Sugary Shire and the 37th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points within 40 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The timer of the candy bombs is low (with eight moves), and sometimes, it is hard to clear them, especially if they get too low on the board or sides.
- The target score is quite high, which is very difficult to reach in such a cramped board.
- Clearing candy bombs is one of the best methods to reach the score, although this is obviously risky.
- Thankfully, you have five colours, which make it easier to create colour bombs and special candies. Hence, it is very easy to get to the target score, provided you are able to get rid of the bombs in time.
- The two solated boards on the sides may run out of moves, making it difficult to reach the extra time candies provided.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,500 points per second.
- Keep a close eye on the candy bombs and make them your priority. Add more time to the clock when possible by extra time candies.
- Make a colour bomb and mix it with the colour of a candy bomb on the board as this will almost guarantee you enough points.
- Try to break the marmalade on the adjacent boards to reveal the extra time candies. These will turn into wrapped candies and explode at the end of the level.
- If you have reached the target score and a bomb is about to explode, do not make any more moves, and let time run out as Sugar Crush may help you.
- This was once thought to be the last timed level of Candy Crush Saga before level 618, a gap of 156 levels.
- This is the first timed level in which the total amount of time from the starting extra time candies is equal to the time limit (40 seconds).
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active. This level will only give sugar drops on web version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|