| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 462 was the seventh level in Snoozy Slopes and the 206th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours present, which is more than in its counterpart in Reality.
- The layout of the board makes it difficult to clear all of the jellies.
- The liquorice locks make it hard to make matches on the left and right sides of the board.
- However, moon struck removes candies matching the colours on the moon scale, making it easier to create special candies.
- Unlike its Reality counterpart, there are no candy bombs and candy bomb candy cannons on the board.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Clear liquorice locks at the left and right side of the board by special candies.
- Make a colour bomb + striped candy combination to clear the isolated jellies.
- On moon struck, make as many special candies as you can to clear more jellies.
- Its counterpart in Reality is a timed level.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.