| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 463 was the eighth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 207th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 5 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have five moves to clear 81 jellies, which makes this level primarily dependent on luck, like its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable considering the potential for cascades.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|4 moves||1 move|
- No real strategy in this level; it is based mostly on luck.
- With 5 moves, this is the level with the least moves in Dreamworld.
- This level has the highest 3-star score in Dreamworld, at 2,500,000 points. It is behind level 1000 at 3,500,000 points, and pre-nerfed level 910 and level 1132 at 9,000,000 points.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.