| Available to be voted in Hardest Level in Dreamworld to earn 3 stars
This level is one of the hardest level in Dreamworld to earn three stars. If you want this level to remain in the poll, vote now in Hardest Level in Dreamworld to earn 3 stars.
| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 463 was the eighth level in Snoozy Slopes and 207th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 81 double jelly squares in 5 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have five moves to clear 81 jellies, which makes this level primarily dependent on luck, like its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable considering the potential for cascades.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|4 moves||1 move|
- No real strategy in this level; it is based mostly on luck.
- With 5 moves, this is the level with the least moves in Dreamworld.
- This level has the highest 3-star score in Dreamworld, at 2,500,000 points. It is behind level 1000 at 3,500,000 points, and pre-nerfed level 910 and level 1132 at 9,000,000 points.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points