|Orders||: 15 : 2|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 464 is the ninth level in Sugary Shire and 107th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 15 wrapped candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The amount of five-layered icing makes it hard to open up the board.
- Candy bombs and mystery candies will spawn once the corner striped candies have been freed.
- By completing the wrapped candy + wrapped candy orders, the player only needs to create an additional 11 wrapped candies.
- The orders are worth 25,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Always keep an eye on the bombs, and make sure they do not blow up.
- Mystery candies will usually give you wrapped candies, but always make them on the board when you can.
- Colour bombs will be very helpful as they rid the board of one colour for a bit, usually allowing many more wrapped candy creations.
- Combining two wrapped candies also counts as collecting two wrapped candies. With that in mind, this should be a priority as mixing two wrapped candies is harder than simply creating a wrapped candy.
- Prior to its removal, this level was once thought to be the last to contain toffee tornadoes, before level 881 was released and contained toffee tornadoes. This absence lasted for 416 levels.
- After the toffee tornado is removed, you also have to combine two wrapped candies twice. This is now the first level in which you have to create a wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination more than once (second if the first version of level 135 is factored in).
- Also, this is fourth level which requires a wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination. The first three are levels 136, 149 and 254.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (15 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (2 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) = 25,000 points