| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 464 was the ninth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 119th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 15 wrapped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are candy bomb dispensers at the top of the board. They can be useful for giving you the points required to earn one star.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, the wrapped candies do not need to be combined.
- The corners still spawn candy bombs, but no more mystery candies.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 / 0 moves|
- Clear the 12-move candy bombs that rain down.
- You have to create wrapped candies on your own, though cascades may give a few.
- Clear the three-layered and five-layered icing to increase the available board space.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.