|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 465 is the tenth level in Sugary Shire and the 112th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks can prove annoying, especially since the ingredients can only drop on the sides, where a lot the blockers are placed.
- Three-layered icing block the ingredients' entrance.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Destroy the upper icing to allow the ingredients to actually drop onto the board. If possible, try to remove some layers at the sides first since candies can only spawn from the middle initially.
- Use combinations to get rid of the icing and liquorice locks. The level should be easier after the first ingredient drops down.
- Concentrate on one side. You can get a second spawned ingredient on a single side which makes clearing the level much easier than attempting to clear liquorice locks on both sides.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points