|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
Level 467 is the twelfth level in Sugary Shire and the 108th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Since there are only four colours of candies and limited space, things may get set off automatically.
- On mobile devices, chameleon candies can unexpectedly cause the creation of special candies. This can be disastrous as they may set off the colour bombs provided (refer to glitch for details).
- If all colour bombs are destroyed and you have not completed the objective, it is impossible to win. That can be very annoying so watch your moves.
- After the release of Taffy Treetops and mobile v1.73, the new colour bomb + wrapped candy combination effect can easily detonate the remaining colour bombs, making it much harder.
- The order is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Do not use the colour bombs you start with; instead, make wrapped candies if you can and bring them down towards the colour bombs.
- After mixing a colour bomb and wrapped candy once, you should be able to make a wrapped candy again easily, if one has not been automatically created already.
- With the new combination effect, it is very important to check the colours before making the first combination. Make sure that the combination can keep at least one colour bomb alive!
- This is the first level that can be failed before end of moves without candy bombs or no more possible combinations, despite the game not indicating that you lost.
- This is the fourth level that requires colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations. The first three are levels 132, 227, and 441.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.