|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 467 is the twelfth level in Sugary Shire and 108th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Since there are only four colours of candies and limited space, things may get set off automatically.
- On mobile devices, chameleon candies can unexpectedly cause the creation of special candies. This can be disastrous as they may set off the colour bombs provided (refer to glitch for details).
- If all colour bombs are destroyed and you have not completed the objective, it is impossible to win. That can be very annoying so watch your moves.
- After the release of Taffy Treetops and mobile v1.73, the new colour bomb + wrapped candy combination effect can easily detonate the remaining colour bombs, making it much harder.
- The order is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Do not use the colour bombs you start with; instead, make wrapped candies if you can and bring them down towards the colour bombs.
- After mixing a colour bomb and wrapped candy once, you should be able to make a wrapped candy again easily, if one has not been automatically created already.
- With the new combination effect, it is very important to check the colours before making the first combination. Make sure that the combination can keep at least one colour bomb alive!
Earning More StarsEdit
- Before, when a color bomb+wrapped is equivalent to two consecutive color bomb effects, it was comparatively easy to earn three stars. However, after when color bomb+wrapped works analogously to color bomb+striped, it is asymptotically impossible to earn three stars unless you are extremely lucky with cascades.
- The color bomb+wrapped no longer grants the quadratically increasing point bonuses of several tens of thousands which an individual color bomb grants; each wrapped candy only grants 1080 points.
- To consider why earning three stars now is asymptotically impossible:
- In the best case, the chameleon candies will change color such that a wrapped candy will land safely beside a color bomb. Then, after activating the combo, it will still spare at least one color bomb. If you can still form a wrapped candy safely besides the color bomb, you would complete the levels within 3-5 moves depending if the wrapped candy is pre-formed through chameleons and cascades, or if you manually create wrapped candies and prevent unwanted cascades.
- This part usually will grand around 20000-50000 points. Given that you have 30 moves remaining (which is already extremely hard), Sugar Crush will give you just above 90,000 points.
- Therefore, assuming 50,000 points during your switches and 90,000 points during your Sugar Crush, you will have 140,000 points. And since it is a quadrant board without any Lucky Candies and Mystery Candies, no further color bombs can be created to significantly boost your score. You therefore must rely on unusually large cascades involving wrapped and striped candies, and cascades here are comparatively small
- It is therefore nearly impossible to earn three stars, or even two.
- This is the first level that can be failed before end of moves without candy bombs or no more possible combinations, despite the game not indicating that you lost.
- This is the fourth level that requires colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations. The first three are levels 132, 227, and 441.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.