| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
- Due to the mechanism change of colour bomb + wrapped candy combination, this level is much harder. Please discuss the new difficulty.
Level 467 was the twelfth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 120th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination, 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is separated into quadrants, making it impossible to create colour bombs.
- Two of the four colour bombs provided are behind liquorice locks, so you can only release them using special candies.
- If you use up the four colour bombs before filling the order, it is game over.
- After the release of Taffy Treetops and mobile v1.73, the new colour bomb + wrapped candy combination effect can easily detonate the remaining colour bombs, making it much harder.
- The orders are worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Do not activate the colour bombs without special candies. Instead, make a striped candy behind a colour bomb so you fulfil one order.
- Then, make a wrapped candy behind the three colour bombs trapped in blockers so you fulfil the second order.
- Be careful when making any combination. Make sure that at least one colour bomb can survive the combination!
- This is the only level in Dreamworld to have colour bombs under liquorice locks. However, if pre-nerfs are counted, this is the second level to have them as pre-nerfed level 430 is the first to have them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.