| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 467 was the twelfth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 120th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is separated into quadrants, making it impossible to create colour bombs.
- Two of the four colour bombs provided are behind liquorice locks, so you can only release them using special candies.
- If you use up the four colour bombs before filling the order, it is game over.
- After the release of Taffy Treetops and mobile v1.73, the new colour bomb + wrapped candy combination effect can easily detonate the remaining colour bombs, making it much harder.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Do not activate the colour bombs without special candies. Instead, make a striped candy behind a colour bomb so you fulfil one order.
- Then, make a wrapped candy behind the three colour bombs trapped in blockers so you fulfil the second order.
- Be careful when making any combination. Make sure that at least one colour bomb can survive the combination!
- This is the only level in Dreamworld to have colour bombs under liquorice locks. However, if pre-nerfs are counted, this is the second level to have them as pre-nerfed level 430 is the first to have them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.