|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 85,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 468 is the thirteenth level in Sugary Shire and the 197th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs at the bottom are hard to destroy, since it takes too long to break through the icing, but making combinations that hit them are hard.
- The five-layered icing covers most of the bottom of the level, and the corners can be hard to clear of jelly.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 13,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Your top priority is removing the candy bombs from the board.
- Try to combine two wrapped candies together on top of the icing; their explosion radius will help you to make the bottom wrapped candies explode and in turn destroying the candy bombs.
- Removing the jelly is very easy especially since you will clear tons of jelly while you attempt to get rid of the candy bombs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points