|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 469 is the fourteenth level in Sugary Shire and the 113th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate in this level can be dangerous, as it may potentially eat your coconut wheels if you are not so careful, on mobile devices.
- Aside from that, you need to break through many five-layered icing, which is not so easy, even though you have coconut wheels that can help you remove some of them.
- This level may look easy because of the coconut wheels given; however, the five-layered icing will take up most of your moves to clear out and coconut wheels are only a minor help. If you are playing on mobile and you break off the marmalade before clearing 5-layered icing, the chocolate may eat your coconut wheels. Chocolate does not eat coconut wheels in the web version.
- Break through the icing and hopefully some of the chocolate. You want to use the coconut wheels horizontally, so it creates vertically striped candies. Make sure the coconut wheels have enough room for this to be worth it.
- Do this with as many coconut wheels as you can as it will destroy a lot of the bottom icing, and make combinations to help you through the rest of the level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|