|Jelly squares||: 15|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 470 is the fifteenth and last level in Sugary Shire and the 198th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 15 single jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This one can be hard, not necessarily because of the bombs, but because the hard-to-reach jellies and the chocolate spawners that make it even harder to reach the jellies because it blocks them with chocolate.
- Use your colour bombs carefully but quickly because the chocolate devours colour bombs as if they're normal candy.
- Candy bombs explode 5 moves prior to the end.
- The jellies are worth 15,000 points (15 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 15,000 points). Hence, an additional 35,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Go work your way to get rid of the chocolate to get rid of the jellies ! Even if you have 50 moves to remove the bombs, it's highly recommended to do it earlier, simply because you won't likely be able to remove the jellies under in the last 5 moves.
- Colour bomb and striped candy combinations should get rid of most the jelly. Try not to let the colour bombs that you start with get eaten by the chocolate.
- With 50 moves, the candy bombs in this level have the greatest number of moves as of now.