| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided. Increased by 5 moves
|Jelly squares||: 15|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 470 is the fifteenth and last level in Sugary Shire and the 198th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 15 single jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This one can be hard, not necessarily because of the bombs, but because the hard-to-reach jellies and the chocolate spawners that make it even harder to reach the jellies because it blocks them with chocolate.
- Use your colour bombs carefully but quickly because the chocolate devours colour bombs as if they're normal candy.
- Candy bombs explode 10 moves prior to the end.
- The jellies are worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 35,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given candy bombs, there is no difficulty in reaching the one star target score.
- Go work your way to get rid of the chocolate to get rid of the jellies! Even if you have 50 moves to remove the bombs, it's highly recommended to do it earlier, simply because you will not likely be able to remove the jellies under in the last 5 moves.
- Colour bomb and striped candy combinations should get rid of most the jelly. Try not to let the colour bombs that you start with get eaten by the chocolate.
- With 50 moves, the candy bombs in this level have the greatest number of moves as of now.