| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 470 was the fifteenth and last level in Snoozy Slopes and 210th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 14 single jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs can be difficult to destroy, due to the holes in the board and the chocolate spawners. However, some of the candy bombs may be engulfed by the chocolate.
- The jellies are worth 14,000 points. Hence, an additional 36,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||10 moves|
- Remove the liquorice locks on the candy bombs by striped candies.
- Do not let the chocolate eat the colour bombs. If that happens, make colour bombs during the 10-move moon struck.
- This level, along with levels 230, 469, 490, 493, and 546, has a longer moon struck duration than the number of moves required to completely fill up the moon scale.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 14 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 14,000 points