| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 471 was the first level in Extraordinary Estate and the 120th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs may seem like a threat, but moon struck can help you clear them.
- On mobile however, you have to unlock them first; otherwise, it will be extremely hard to remove them after moon struck begins.
- Only one ingredient appears at a time, and the only dispenser is in the middle.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|13 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the icing to bring down the ingredients.
- Use some special candies to defuse the 15-move candy bombs.
- To bring down the ingredient quickly, make a vertical striped candy and destroy it.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points