|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 472 is the second level in Cherry Chateau and the 199th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The amount of liquorice locks can make it hard to reach all the jellies, since the whole board is covered in double jelly.
- This level can be very hard as it mostly filled with liquorice locks and chameleon candies, and all 81 spaces are covered in double jelly squares.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try and save the colour bomb for a combination with a striped candy or wrapped candy in order to clear most of the liquorice locks from the board and a good amount of jelly at the same time. In general colour bomb + striped candy (or wrapped candy) combinations are ideal for passing the level.
- Free matches (technically cascades) can be made through chameleon candies. However, this is an entirely luck-dependent factor.
- Make as many combinations as possible; the corners are of course more annoying to reach as usual, so pay attention to your move count and any possible combinations.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 198,000 points for two stars and an additional 228,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of jellies to sustain huge point cascades.
- The rainbow candies may cause anything from none to huge cascades after the first move.
- The locked candies will cause players to spend a good number of moves to clear them.
- This is the third level to have 81 double jellies. The first two are levels 235 and 463.
- This level has the greatest number of liquorice locks with 35 of them. It originally had 75 of them.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This is the first level since level 218 to have a number of moves not divisible by 5
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points