| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 472 was the second level in Extraordinary Estate and the 211th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is no difficulty at all unless you do not destroy the liquorice locks.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|23 moves||2 moves|
- Clear the marmalade and liquorice locks.
- Once cleared, save the colour bomb until moon struck. Then, combine it with a special candy.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points