| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 474 was the fourth level in Extraordinary Estate and the 121st ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- While the layout is the same as in Reality, you only have 30 moves.
- The moon scale is stable. However, the only moon struck comes late, and is short.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the chocolate at the centre of the board and those that come form the two chocolate spawners.
- Clear the 9-move candy bombs that rain down from the candy bomb dispenser.
- Clear the two-layer icing that rain down.
- Take advantage of the single 3-move moon struck.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points