| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 475 was the fifth level in Extraordinary Estate and the 212th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a chocolate spawner in the bottom right corner.
- The moon scale is moderately stable, but due to the open layout of the board, can easily be tipped.
- Moon struck only lasts one move each time.
- Five colours make it easy to make special candies.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||1 move|
- Clear the jellies on the other side of the teleporter.
- Make a wrapped candy + striped candy combination to clear all jellies at the edges.
- Clear the chocolate before the moon struck.
- Take advantage of moon struck.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 130,000 points