| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 476 was the sixth level in Extraordinary Estate and the 122nd candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 25 striped candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to collect an average of one striped candy every move, which is difficult without making a colour bomb + striped candy combination.
- Liquorice swirls can restrict board space.
- Some moves might have to be spent clearing candy bombs.
- Overall, this level is the same as its Reality counterpart with the addition of an extremely stable moon scale and a three move moon struck.
- The order is worth 25,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|12 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the liquorice swirls. This will increase the available board space.
- After increasing the board space, make a colour bomb + striped candy combination. But, you will need to count the available candies of the same colour on the moon scale. If it is odd, do it on moon struck. But if its even, no problems.
- If your making a colour bomb + striped candy combination which the candy is not on the moon scale, no problems.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- ↑ 25 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 25,000 points