| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 477 was the seventh level in Extraordinary Estate and the 213th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 25 moves and one two-move moon struck to clear 18 double jellies.
- The cake bombs might affect the moon scale.
- Liquorice swirls restrict board space.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|17 moves||2 moves|
- Trying to take out the liquorice swirls on the bottom of the board early will mean that both cake bombs will clear the jelly square. However, this attempt is futile because you are limited on moves.
- Instead, go for the cake bombs, but make sure you do not tip the moon scale. After clearing one, the other will be easier to clear with more space and cascades.
- After clearing the cake bombs, make special candies to remove the rest of the single jellies that remain, if there are any.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points