|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 478 is the eighth level in Cherry Chateau and 202nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 56 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bomb can be hard to destroy in the first place, especially the bottom parts.
- There are also all six colours on the board to challenge the creation of special candies.
- If the wrapped candies fall before the cake is destroyed or do not land in the corners, you will most likely lose the level.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Remove at least one layer off of both icing and do not unlock the wrapped candies before destroying the cake. Usage of wrapped candy + striped candy or wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations above the cake is recommended to remove the bottom parts of the cake. After destroying the cake, the wrapped candies will drop into the lower corners and you can clear them out with a striped candy.
- Afterwards, create special candy combinations to finish off the remaining jellies. Most of them will only be single jellies, so it should not pose a lot of problems.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points. Hence, an additional 158,000 points for two stars and an additional 188,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The awkward shape of the board combined with the cake bomb make it harder to create special candies and huge point cascades.
- The cake bomb itself is hard to clear and will clear some of the jellies in order to clear the cake bomb, decreasing the multiplier effect. In fact, clearing the cake bomb will remove one layer of jelly from all the jellies which can candies on them, decreasing the possibility of huge point cascades. Moreover, any exposed special candies will also be removed, further decreasing the amounts of points earned through usage of those special candies.
- The four jellies at each of the lower left and right corners are hard to clear.
- With only 40 moves available and all of the above points taken into consideration, it is even harder to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.
- The main board is shaped like a tree.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 56 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 112,000 points