| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 480 was the tenth level in Extraordinary Estate and 215th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 17 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 5 fewer moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- The liquorice swirls make clearing the jellies at the edges of the board difficult.
- The jellies are worth 34,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||3 moves|
- Combine the two striped candies next to each other at the top.
- After that, make a wrapped + striped candy combination. This will allow the liquorice swirls to be cleared.
- Keep the moon scale balanced, and take advantage of moon struck.
- This is one of the few levels that is easier than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 17 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 34,000 points