|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||80|
Level 483 is the thirteenth level of Cherry Chateau and the 204th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level is quite difficult because you have only 35 moves to cut through numerous locked bombs and jellies, and with chocolate spawners and bomb dispensers, it becomes even harder.
- The player also has 20 moves to defuse all locked bombs.
- Once the candy bombs are removed, the jelly will be easy to clear.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points (20 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 40,000 points). Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- All of the jellies are situated on the squares where the candy bombs are, so you can definitely focus on removing the bombs as fast as you can.
- This level is all about efficiency and beating the timer of the bombs.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combo is the quickest way to finish, but it is quite difficult to form such combos early on with a lot of blockers.