| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 483 was the thirteenth level in Extraordinary Estate and 216th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 20 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult to remove all of the candy bombs in time.
- Chocolate spawners can make it harder to get sufficient cascades during moon struck.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|12 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the blockers while clearing the jellies.
- Try to clear the 15-move candy bombs from the candy bomb dispensers aside from the locked candy bombs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 40,000 points