|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 484 is the fourteenth level in Cherry Chateau and the 117th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If a cherry slides down into a lane above a chocolate spawner, chances of passing the level are quite drastically reduced, as every move counts here.
- There are also a ton of blockers on the board and their positions make them quite hard to destroy. The chocolate will multiply fast. Because of the chocolate spawners, it can be either extremely easy or hard to pass.
- The ingredients on the side are especially hard to drop, being that the player cannot create a striped candy on the very sides of the board.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Look to avoid allowing the cherries sliding into lanes above the chocolate spawner. Use combinations to destroy as much icing as possible to bring it down.
- If you have to move a cherry into a different lane at the cost of clearing large amounts of icing, do not be afraid.
- There are stuck zones in the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th columns. Watch out for these columns.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 5 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points