|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 485 is the fifteenth and last level in Waffle Workshop and the 204th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies can be quite hard to reach, especially the corner ones but a colour bomb and jelly fish (and their combinations) can help you.
- Chocolate will keep multiplying if not destroyed every move. They are hard to remove and are annoying.
- The chocolate spawners can make the level harder, but again, the jelly fish can be very handy. The chocolate spawner blocks the bottom middle.
- This level can be quite hard as the jelly fish may not be enough.
- Six colours make matters worse.
- Take advantage of the jelly fish that can be moved near to the colour bomb that are provided to you by making combinations of them, and you should be able to clear most of the jelly.
- Get rid of chocolate in the middle first, as newly spawned ones can be frustrating. It will also enable jelly fish + colour bomb combination, since candies will fill the jelly area.
- This is the second level to have candies spawn below chocolate generators, with the first being level 406 and the third being level 406 (Dreamworld).
- This level looks similar to level 480.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.