|Jelly squares||: 48|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 486 is the first level in Meringue Moor and the 206th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 48 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is hard because chocolate can block either or both top corners, which can prevent candies from appearing. This may end up with "no possible switches" or a player wasting moves to remove these chocolate. Also many shuffles can happen like in the video below.
- Thankfully, there are only five colours on the board, which eases the creation of special candies, although it might hard to make them at the beginning due to the rather small space.
- The player is provided with a cake bomb, which when (s)he manages to destroy, should remove most of the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Focus on the corners and destroy the cake bomb as soon as you are able as it can get rid of some jellies.
- Colour bombs are your ticket to success; and since there are only five colours, you should be able to create at least one.
- This level starts a pattern where every even numbered level is a jelly level. The pattern stops at level 498.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 96,000 points