|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||54|
Level 487 is the second level in Meringue Moor and the 118th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 3 hazelnuts, 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is almost an exact replica of level 90, but there are 10-moves candy bombs, liquorice swirls (which blocks the usage of striped candies to destroy candy bombs), and there are more ingredients to bring down, making the level harder.
- However, the distance between the starting point and the exits is shorter.
- Also the presence of four colours should make the creation of special candies easier, despite the small board.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points  , which is equal to the one star target score.
- Simply create special candies on the right side and only that side.
- Do not bother moving candies in other rows unless a bomb is about to explode or there are no other possible moves.
- Use your moves wisely, and you should pass this level easily.
- 6 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points