|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 487 was the second level in Sprinkle Springs and the 124th ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many candy bombs to deal with, and they will continue spawning.
- Liquorice swirls restrict board space.
- There are five colours present compared to its Reality counterpart, with four colours.
- There are 20 fewer moves than in Reality version.
- However, only three ingredients are needed to be brought down compared to its Reality version, with six.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 70,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Make vertical matches in the first column in the right board, to bring down the ingredients.
- Make vertical matches in the second column to bring down candy bombs and diffuse them at the right board.
- Portals are missing on the board, but the game acts as if they are present.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Mobile version (locations of teleporters)
Web version (episode's placeholder background)