| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 488 was the third level in Sprinkle Springs and the 219th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has 25 fewer moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- Most of the icing are replaced by candy bombs behind marmalade (which simplifies things a bit because the candy bomb timers do not matter in this case as they do not explode). However, the icing in the middle row and column now have four and five layers (which makes things harder).
- The moon scale is extremely unstable, but moon struck is 10 moves long.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||10 moves|
- This level is largely a survival battle to last 15 moves until the moon struck. Watch out for the moon scale.
- When you use up the last move, the moon scale is still partly yellow (which means that moon struck was possibly intended to last for more than ten moves).
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.