|Orders||: 88 : 88|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 489 is the fourth level in Meringue Moor and the 113th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 88 blue candies and 88 purple candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The hardest part of this level is removing the candy bombs that you start with, especially with only 9 moves to get rid of them. More will fall but these are the most difficult as two-layered icing and some liquorice swirls surround them.
- However, the player is only asked to collect candies, and add to the fact there are only 5 colours, special candies will be created often and become useful, although the player only has 35 moves to collect 176 candies.
- The orders are worth 17,600 points. Hence, an additional 12,400 points is required to earn one star.
- First, get rid of the bombs that the level begins with.
- More bombs will fall, so simply use combinations to get rid of them while also obtaining candies for the order.
- Another strategy is to swap them with liquorice swirls if possible.
- Always create colour bombs if it is possible, and try to switch them with special candies to get more points and candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 176 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 17,600 points