|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 49 is the fourteenth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 13th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is hard to destroy the liquorice locks and bring the ingredients to the bottom with all of the blockers.
- Clear the icing and liquorice locks as soon as possible as they are your main obstacle.
- Do not waste too many moves as you have only 33. Focus on the ingredients and bringing them to the bottom in the most efficient way.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points for two stars and an additional 55,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 620 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,680 points per move for three stars.
- The blockers are relatively hard to clear with six colours. However, they are the only threat and the available board space is increased once they are cleared.
- Try to have the ingredient start at the areas above the regular icing since clearing them increases the ease of dropping the ingredients.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|