Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 490 is the fifth level in Meringue Moor and the 208th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 16 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are hard to reach and are often engulfed by chocolate.
- The chocolate seem very daunting as well.
- The bomb candy cannons frequently produce bombs, but the chocolate will eat up the bombs.
- However, if there is not enough chocolate left, clearing the bombs will be difficult, and the player only has 10 moves to clear the barrage of bombs from the candy cannon(s).
- The presence of only five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to make a lot of vertically striped candies and their combinations instead of wrapped candies even if you can make them.
- Only make wrapped candies if the configuration does not allow you to make vertically striped candies, which then can be mixed with striped candies; or if you can have the wrapped candy dropped at the jelly area and activated, as it will remove a good number of jellies in a single stroke.
- The board of this level is similar to level 461.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points