| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 490 is the fifth level in Meringue Moor and the 208th jelly level. To pass this level, you need to clear 16 jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The level is hard because the jellies are hard to reach and are often engulfed by chocolates.
- The chocolates seem very daunting as well!
- The bomb candy cannons frequently produce bombs, but the chocolate will eat up the bombs.
- However, if there is not enough chocolate left, clearing the bombs will be difficult, and the player only has 10 moves to clear the barrage of bombs from the candy cannon(s).
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points (16 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to make a lot of vertically striped candies and their combinations instead of wrapped candies even if you can make them.
- Only make wrapped candies if the configuration does not allow you to make vertically striped candies, which then can be mixed with striped candies; or if you can have the wrapped candy dropped at the jelly area and activated, as it will remove a good number of jellies in a single stroke.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- The board of this level is similar to level 461.