|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 490 was the fifth level in Sprinkle Springs and the 220th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 28 single and 41 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has 20 fewer moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- The extra icing blocks the path of the candy flow to the bottom.
- Three chocolate spawners were added.
- All the single jellies are visible on the board while all the double jellies are visible, underneath the layered icing and underneath the chocolate.
- The moon struck can be nullified if the chocolate at the isolated part of the board is not cleared.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Clear the icing because they have double jellies under them.
- Clear the chocolate that generate from the three chocolate spawners.
- Clear the 10-move candy bombs that dispense from the candy bomb dispensers. The chocolate will engulf them, however.
- Try to clear the single jellies first by using special candies.
- Try to clear the double jellies by using special candies or regular matches to clear them.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of the moon struck when it occurs.
- This level, along with levels 230, 469, 470, 493, and 546, has a longer moon struck duration than the number of moves required to completely fill up the moon scale.
- ↑ (28 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 110,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)