Level 491 is the sixth level in Meringue Moor and 119th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 45 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- More than half of the icing are five-layered and therefore extremely hard to get rid of, especially when they are fork-shaped, which makes the creation of special candies difficult.
- Also, the board is flooded with these icing.
- 8 move candy bombs will indefinitely spill out of the candy cannons once they are able to do so.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|| Very Easy
|| Very Easy
- Chip away at the bottom corners of both sides of the icing.
- Try not to let the ingredients move from their position until you are ready (most of the icing are destroyed) or else candy bombs will begin to spill out, making your chances of winning very slim.
- If you can, clear the icing diagonal of the ingredients so they slide into the third lanes from their respective sides.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 15 moves
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- Spawn 1 every 1 move.
- If there are fewer than 20 candy bombs on screen, then the board spawns up to 20 when possible.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points