Level 492 is the seventh level in Meringue Moor and 209th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must crush 21 double jelly squares in 55 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Simply getting to the mass of jellies in the middle is very difficult, as there are tons of five-layered icing on and around the jellies.
- The liquorice locks require special candies to be broken until the five-layered icing is removed.
- The chocolate will creep up the sides and will most likely mess you up as the player starts to get near the last of your jelly.
- Six colours complicate the creation of special candies, especially at the beginning.
- The player is given jelly fish to help him/her get the hard-to-reach jellies, but they are easily accidentally activated at the beginning.
- The jellies are worth 42,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|| Somewhat Easy
- Use as many combinations as possible to break off those layers of icing as most of the jelly is under it.
- Take advantage of the given jelly fish; try to save them for hard-to-reach jellies.
- Colour bomb and striped candy combinations are ideal, and so are wrapped candy + wrapped candy, as the latter covers wide area and explodes twice.
- This is the second level where there is an impossible match glitch. The first one is level 448. See this page for more.
- This is the first jelly level where there is an impossible match glitch. See this page for more.
- ↑ 21 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 42,000 points