| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 492 was the seventh level in Sprinkle Springs and the 221st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, there are double jellies underneath the five-layered icing.
- The chocolate spawner can be a problem.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- Moon struck happens twice and removes two colours on the board, so this level is much easier than its counterpart in Reality.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|7 moves||7 / 4 moves|
- Like its reality counterpart, use a colour bomb + striped candy combination or a double wrapped candy combination to destroy the five-layer icing. However, you have to do this in moon struck because the moon scale is unstable which is risky to do these combinations.
- Take advantage of the jelly fish given on the board.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of the moon struck when it occurs.
- This is one of the few levels which has the final moon struck lasting longer than the number of moves left (the last moon struck lasts seven moves but starts when the player has four moves left).
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.