|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 493 is the eighth level in Meringue Moor and the 114th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This board would look very daunting, even though it is not.
- The liquorice swirls on the bottom of the board can be annoying, but there are more to taunt you than anything else, as the player is just asked to collect the striped candies.
- The player has been given 15 striped candies on the board; thus, 10 more have to be created.
- The order is worth 25,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Simply use combinations to free the striped candies from the marmalade.
- If you get the chance, a colour bomb mixed with a striped candy is ideal in a level like this to get the last ten striped candy order.
- Once you create that combination you will likely have a higher chance of passing this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 25 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 25,000 points