|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 494 is the ninth level in Meringue Moor and the 210th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bombs can be tricky to dispose of but should not be a problem, especially when the chocolate(s) might eat the bombs.
- The chocolate can easily ruin your game if not dealt with early and quickly, especially when it is placed between liquorice locks.
- The liquorice swirls block most of your progress at the bottom.
- The corner jellies might be hard to destroy.
- However, none of those aforementioned blockers spawn, meaning once the player deals with those blockers, the rest should be easy, especially when the player only has 5 colours to start with.
- The jellies are worth 80,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Quickly destroy all of the chocolates and try to get rid of some bombs at the same time.
- Use combinations to break the swirls and jellies, the best one being wrapped candy + wrapped candy, and after that, simply clear the rest of the jelly, which may be difficult due to the very slight hourglass shape of the board.
- This is the 210th jelly level. Level 210 is the 91st jelly level. Level 91 is the 48th jelly level. Level 48 is the 25th jelly level. Level 25 is the 13th jelly level. Level 13 is the 6th jelly level. Finally level 6 is the 1st jelly level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 40 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 80,000 points