|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 496 is the eleventh level in Meringue Moor and 211th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 33 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two-layered icing and liquorice locks at the top of the board can waste quite a bit of moves.
- The awkward shape of the bottom of the board can make the corners hard to clear.
- However, as there are only four colours, it should be easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Clear the icing and liquorice locks and make a path to the bottom as soon as you can.
- Use special candy combinations to clear the rest of the jelly.
- A striped candy + wrapped candy combination at the bottom middle of an area is an effective one.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points