|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 496 was the eleventh level in Sprinkle Springs and 223rd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 33 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With the recent nerf in its Reality counterpart, there's one more colour added and the amount of moves are doubled.
- There are many blockers to clear.
- Mind the candy bombs on the side that may explode if they are not taken care of.
- The moon scale is very unstable.
- Breaking through all the liquorice locks, five-layer icing, and marmalade within 30 moves is no easy task at all. Also, moon struck is pretty much useless if you can not break through the blockers with at least fifteen moves left.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Make a wrapped candy + striped candy combination to clear the liquorice locks. However, beware of the moon scale.
- Clear the chocolate to increase board space and to clear the jellies underneath the chocolate spawners.
- Clear the 16-move candy bombs by regular matches or by special candies.
- Clear the three five-layer icing.
- Do not waste your moves on the moon struck. Instead, create special candies, especially special candy combinations.
- ↑ 33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points
- With the recent nerf in Reality, it has more moves than its counterpart.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)