|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 499 was the fourteenth level in Sprinkle Springs and the 224th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- Clearing the cake bomb will affect the moon scale.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Clear all eight pieces of cake bombs at moon struck to remove all the wrapped candies and to remove some icing.
- Clear the icing to clear the cake bomb.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of the two moon strucks.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points
Mobile version (Locations of teleporters)
Web version (episode's placeholder background)