|Target score||: 5,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 5 is the fifth level in Candy Town and 5th moves level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 5,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is possible to fail the level as it is much more difficult to create special candies on such awkward board shape compared to the previous levels. However, if you make and combine them as much as possible, it is still easy to pass the level.
- This board is small, so it can be a bit hard to create special candies.
- Many new players have complained that they have been stuck on this level, due to confined space and odd shape.
- The player is required to earn at least 260 points per move.
- To pass this level, it is suggested to combine striped candies with wrapped candies.
- To get a higher score, leave some special candies at the end to make a big clearup. This may trigger more special candies to be created, resulting in a higher score.
- Try to aim for colour bombs and wrapped candies as they give more points than striped candies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 400 points per move for two stars and at least 600 points per move for three stars.
- A match will frequently result in cascades. Moreover, there will be at least a match of four or five which in turn gives a special candy, further increasing the score.
- The board is quite limited to create special candies but should not be a problem.
- This level shows you how to create colour bombs.
- This is the most challenging of the tutorial levels. It is still extremely easy.
- This design reappears in level 260 of Candy Crush Soda. However, there is an additional column at the middle.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.