| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||44|
Level 5 was the fifth level in Sleepy Slopes and the 5th moves level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 10,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The score requirement is much higher than its counterpart in Reality, and the icing is also a small pest.
- The moon scale is extremely stable, and moon struck is quite long.
- The player is required to earn at least 500 points per move.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|6 moves||5 / 3 moves|
- Make sure to continue looking at the moon scale.
- Try to clear the icing blocking your way.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,000 points per move  for two stars and at least 1,500 points per move  for three stars.
- A match will frequently result in cascades. Moreover, there will be at least a match of four or five which in turn gives special candies, further increasing the score.
- The icings are not hard to clear with five colours. However, the top icings can restrict flow of regular candies.
- The board space is quite limited to create special candies.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale, lasts for 5 moves and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies.
- Even after the first moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies.
- This is the first level which has the final moon struck lasting longer than the number of moves left.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.