Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 33,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 50 is the fifteenth and last level in Chocolate Mountains and the 26th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 33 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is frustrating when you have to clear the jelly and the board has holes in it, and the middle is very hard to reach. Fortunately, there are 50 moves.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Create striped candies to clear through the lane with the most liquorice locks, allowing the flow of candies to be uninterrupted.
- Clear the middle spots when given the chance as it is the more difficult part of the level, using colour bombs or other special candies.
- The level itself is not too difficult, but requires strategy.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points. Hence, an additional 94,000 points for two stars and an additional 134,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The awkward shape of the board combined with candies inside the liquorice lock make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- Clear the liquorice lock first by making horizontal or vertical striped candy and activating them at those areas with liquorice locks.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible.
- This is the last level since its first release. All other elements and features come from later updates.
- This is also probably the hardest level upon the game's first release.
- This is the only level in Reality where the number of moves equals the level number. Dreamworld has level 18.
- This is one of the few levels to make a cameo in a Candy Crush Saga television advertisement. The other levels are 33, 70, 97, 147, 181, 290, 350, 361, and 461. Most of these levels were rated hard or harder.
- This level is fairly hard to pass, but its counterpart Dreamworld is a breeze. This is true with several levels, such as pre-nerf level 65, and level 530.
- This design re-appears in level 268 of Candy Crush Soda.
- After you complete the level, you will unlock Dreamworld, another Candy Crush dimension.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points