|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 501 is the first level in Ice Cream Caves and the 212th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some jellies in the corner and the edges can be hard to reach and liquorice swirls block special candies, but with five colours they are not too hard to remove, and the liquorice swirls do not respawn.
- The aforementioned five colours also help to create special candies.
- It can be hard to remove all the jellies in only 30 moves.
- Overall, this level is not too hard, but is challenging.
- Try to destroy the liquorice swirls at the bottom of the board; the top ones should be destroyed by themselves.
- Create special candies, and combine them if it is possible. However, it is advised not to activate them when there are tons of liquorice swirls remaining.
- The placement of the jelly somewhat resembles a Christmas tree. This could be because this level, along with the rest of Ice Cream Caves, was released on December 19, six days before Christmas.
- This is the first Reality level released after the release of Dreamworld.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.